Categories: solo or relay.
- Solo: male and female
- Youth (15-17 yo). Born in 2003-2005.
- Junior (18-19 yo). Born in 2001-2002.
- Under23 (20-23 yo). Born in 1997-2000.
- General (24-39 yo). Born in 1981-1996.
- Master A (40-49 yo). Born in 1971-1980.
- Master B (50-59 yo). Born in 1961-1970.
- Master C (60 years old or more). Born in 1960 or before.
- Relay: teams composed by 2, 3 or 4 competitors (born in 2005 or before).
- Male relay
- Female relay
- Mix relay
Special categories (only relay)
- Paraquadrathlon: according to different classes of paratriathlon (PTWC,PTS or PTVI) and/or paracanoe (KL or VL) of respective international federations. At least one component of the team must be correctly certified for one of the previously named classes.
- Rescue and Security forces. It includes firefighters, police, military, civil protection… and other corps and units. All components of the relay team must be correctly accredited.